Daniel J. Wahlberg, CPA
Daniel J. Wahlberg, CPA, a Partner at Hertzbach, joined the firm in 1998. He graduated from Rutgers University with a B.S. in Accounting. Mr. Wahlberg is a certified public accountant in Maryland and Virginia.
Mr. Wahlberg is a director of the firm’s Government Contracting Group, Automobile Dealership Group and Construction Group. He is well experienced in providing financial reporting, accounting, tax, and management advisory services to his clients. His many years of experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation), incurred cost submissions, and other projects related to DCAA compliance have made him an invaluable resource to his government contracting clients. Mr. Wahlberg is actively involved with the firm’s technology initiatives, and its quality assurance, internal review, and peer review programs.
Auditing and Accounting Compliance
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
• Association for Corporate Growth, Maryland Chapter
Member of the Board of Directors
• Mid-Atlantic CFO Roundtable Sponsor/Member
• MACPA Government Contractors Committee
• Howard County Chamber of Commerce
1998 - Present
Owings Mills, Maryland
New York, New York / Baltimore, Maryland
State of Maryland, Certified Public Accountant
Commonwealth of Virginia, Certified Public Accountant