Large wholesale distributor of building materials.
*This position is posted on behalf of a client of Hertzbach.
Large wholesale distributor of building materials located in Halethorpe, MD, is seeking an experienced hands-on controller to manage the financial and accounting function of its multi-company operations.
Primary responsibilities of this full-time position include maintaining the general ledger, supervising accounts receivable and accounts payable, managing cash flow, debt, inter-company transactions, and accounts review and reconciliation. The controller will provide monthly financial reporting to management and coordinate with the CPA’s for year-end review and tax preparation. Other duties include managing insurance policies and assisting management with HR, financing of equipment, and other office matters. This position reports directly to the President and Vice-President.
- Minimum Associates degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- 10 years plus experience in full charge bookkeeping and accounting role
- Proficient in accounting software, familiarity with NAV Dynamics software a plus.
- Highly detail orientated and well organized
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity
- Enthusiastic and high energy team member
Company has a strong and proud history as dominant wholesale distributor in the Baltimore metro area and the Maryland/Delaware Eastern Shore. Competitive salary and benefits, casual dress and work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com