800 Red Brook Blvd #300
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Join Robert W. Carter, MS, CPA, CVA, CFE, CEPA and Gregory S. Will, CPA, MST as they provide an overview of information present on IRS Forms 1040, 1120(S), and 1065 and in Financial Statements. This review will focus on the key line items, accounts and transactions that attorneys need to know in order to effectively interpret this financial information.
At this seminar, you will learn:
- What information can be obtained from a review of tax returns and financial statements
- How to determine what is an individual or entity’s income and cash flow
- What you should expect to see on a tax return or financial statements
- Which accounts or line items are commonly manipulated including how it is done
- How to determine the source of income or cash flow items
This seminar includes lunch. To register, click here.