Hertzbach & the Health Facilities Association of Maryland (HFAM) present “The Successful Nursing Facility of the Future”. There will be six presentations during an all-day summit and CPE at the Maritime Institute in Linthicum Heights, MD.
- Patrick V. Trotta, CPA, CHC, a partner at Hertzbach will be presenting on Maryland Medicaid updates and how they will effect the healthcare industry going forward,
- Susan P. Panek, Deputy Director for nursing homes & community long-term care at the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene will speak on “Surviving the Perfect Storm: How Nursing Homes Can Prepare for the Impact of Current and Impending Policy Initiatives”,
- Clif J. Porter, VP of Government Affairs at the American Healthcare Association will speak out on the impact the National Election Results will have on the industry,
- Scott Rifkin, MD, CEO, Mid-Atlantic Health Care, LLC will be sharing, “The Successful Skilled Nursing Home and Post-Acute Care Facility of the Future,”
- Mark A. Steinberg, CPA, CVA, a partner at Hertzbach will speak on Fraud in Long-Term Care and its effects,
- Michael W. Jackson, Director of Information Technology at Hertzbach will be presenting on Cyber Security and the ramifications of being unprepared.
We are excited to collaborate with HFAM on this informative summit. For more information or to register please visit our event page.